"Words are not given to a man to conceal his thoughts" -Jose Saramago

Friday, March 09, 2007

OF ROBOTS AND MEN

Characters

Homer

Donald Trump(Trump):Chairman of the FIRM

Marvin the robot

PB: phoebe Buffet

SC: Simon Cowell




Kramer: Well, as you all know by now, Azhar has left THE FIRM.
PB: And why did he leave....was it because of Simon's rude comments??
Kramer: No, he fell for the ZEROX offer...so he has left for Hyderabad..
Trump: I didnt know Xerox has a branch in Hyderabad???...btw they make the best photocopiers
Kramer: No..No..this is Xerox witha Z ..you see ZEROX...
Trump: Ahh yes...my previous hairstylist quit to join them!!!
Kramer: Yours too??...Hmmm
SC:So I'll begin scouting for someone else??
Kramer: No, I have already done that..
SC: Hey, why dont you take my advice on these matters?
Trump: Cos...nobody is ever good enough for you..you are always cribbin ..you arent a team player!!!..you need to step it up...
SC:Oh C'mon...I'm a nice person....people just cant handle my constructive critisicm!!
Kramer: Anyway, I would like you to meet the CFO of the firm....but before that I must say that as an organisation we must move forward...and as my guru says..we need to decrease dependencies on the human kind..
Homer:who is your guru anyway??
Kramer: Err..umm..a man by the name of ...errr...Vonnostran...
PB: Oh i've heard of him....He's goooood
Kramer: So taking his advice..I have made my selection...members of the firm...meet Marvin !!!!
Marvin: Introductions!!!...they are so depressing!!!
Homer: hey cool we got a Robot!!..hey hey...can u stand on your head??
Marvin: Yeah i suppose...when you have a brain the size of a planet..i suppose you can..
Homer: and can you juggle 10 balls at one time?
Trump: So you are a genius eh??...We'll see how you perform here..
Kramer: I'm sure he will do well..He is a robot generations ahead of his time!!!
Trump: Ok for your first task..you will tally this restaurant bill of mine..(hands him the bill)
Marvin: Wonderful!!!...a million computations a second and he gives me a bill to tally!!!
Trump: You know what Marvin...ever since you stepped in this office you have been nothing short of depressing..you are a negative influence on the team and Mavin..you're fired!!!
Marvin: Oh my ...and what on earth will I do if I cant tally your bills..
Kramer: STOP IT ALL OF YOU!!!...I'M TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT HERE AND YOU KEEP ARGUING!!!....I WONT HAVE ANY OF IT...I WOOOOOOONT!!!
Homer:hey Marvin can you shake your head like Kramer just did??
PB: oh shut up Homer!!
SC: I'll give you a burger if you agree to shut up for the rest of this meeting...
Homer:Ok...munch...munch..
PB:Poor Marvin!!!...
SC: poor Marvin??...what happens when I'm abused??
PB: Oh..that's ok...
Marvin: So you hate me too SC??
PB: Nobody hates you Marvin..
SC: I do..
Kramer: Look...everyone...Marvin is here to stay and he is a valuable asset to our organisation...
SC: Yeah...100 bucks of metal!!!!
Kramer:daaaaaaahh... THIS MEETING IS OVER..FINISHED....FINITO...OUT ALL OF YOU OOOOUUT!!!
Trump:Thats it all of you out!!...and I think you all have potential!!

7 comments:

Everyman said...

I liked this better than the first one!! I really wonder what Marvin would have done in office..

Brain the size of the planet, and they ask me to prepare a presentation!

Riaan Roving said...

@shainu..
Yeah I thot azhars inclusion was a mistake...neway...u remember amit deshmukh??...he says you were a colleague of his....he is at career launcher now...

Sumo said...

Ahh...Marvin!!! Now when do we get Zaphod and a few Pan galactic gargle blasters to go round for the next meeting??

Sumo said...

@Shainu : U shud read all the things Marvin is capable of. Just get hold of the Hitchhikers's Guide series. It's a trilogy of 5 books. U will simply love it.

Anonymous said...

Good blog man!!!

Am wondering whether you wrote the "step it up" part after friday's episode or before it??

Friday's episode had a long segment of "step it ups".

Riaan Roving said...

@sumo..
I think shainu has read H2G2

Everyman said...

H2G2??? Sounds like one of Karan Johar's movies :-D

Yes sumo..i hv read the whole series..enjoyed everybit of it..i hv the book too..but somehow, the brain the size of the planet one stuck on me :)